Monday, February 16, 2009

I'm Bored

This is Kallon at 2 months old
Haha This is Kate at 2 months old

Nothing new or exciting has happened I just thought I would post a little something. My friend did this on her blog so I wanted to compare my kiddos. I think they look similar, how about you?
Kate did really well with her shots, but she did put up more of a fuss than Kallon ever did. She is growing so fast. She weighed in at 12 lbs 12 oz and is in the 97th percentile for weight!!! She is 24 inches long and is in the 95th percentile! What a chuncker! She is cute though. Kallon had her smiling this morning and one of his favorite things to do is just to sit next to her talk to her in his baby voice, it is so funny. He is really starting to enjoy having her around.
Kallon finally pooped in the potty today-yea! As soon as he wakes up from his nap we are going to the dollar store so he can pick out a prize. Hopefully this will motivate him to keep it up.

5 comments:

julie said...

Oh they look so different! I love how you can totally tell that's Kallon even though he's just tiny. Too bad I can't imagine what Kate will look like in a couple of years. She is darling.

*LaUrA* said...

I think they look similar but totally different:) You have cute kiddos!

Hooray for poop! Carter will poop in the potty when he decides he needs a sucker...otherwise he will just go in his diaper. I think we need a new technique...but I am actually not even going to try again until June when he turns three. I am just not a fan of potty training:)I hope the prizes work for Kallon...getting rid of poopy diapers will be awesome!

Jake Kristina Andrew Grant Alexis said...

Wow, they are definately siblings and both so cute! Way to go Kallon. This potty training business is so much fun, huh? ;)

Jennie said...

Go Kallon!!!! He is doing so good with the training. And Kate is just so adorable!!

Tim and Jennifer said...

Kate looks bigger to me than Kallon at that age! Also, we love our Scentsy!