That is too funny. Tim and I are laughing.
I am just jealous that you can get Kallon to take a nap still! I love Kate's hair in the pic, its a keeper!
That is one great picture of Kate! Make sure that one gets in the tucked away for the boyfriends!
These pictures crack me up! We miss you guys!!!
What a great picture of Kate. At least they take naps, right?
Oh. My. Those are definitely future wedding slide show winners! Especially Kate's!
I love the hair!! You never know what you're going to get on a Monday after no naps on Sunday!!
Amy! Hello stranger! Love that post! I am still laughing. Hope all is well down there in San Antonio! I sure miss it and all you guys there!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
That is too funny. Tim and I are laughing.
I am just jealous that you can get Kallon to take a nap still! I love Kate's hair in the pic, its a keeper!
That is one great picture of Kate! Make sure that one gets in the tucked away for the boyfriends!
These pictures crack me up! We miss you guys!!!
What a great picture of Kate. At least they take naps, right?
Oh. My. Those are definitely future wedding slide show winners! Especially Kate's!
I love the hair!! You never know what you're going to get on a Monday after no naps on Sunday!!
Amy! Hello stranger! Love that post! I am still laughing. Hope all is well down there in San Antonio! I sure miss it and all you guys there!
Post a Comment